Did you break or lose the small USB port flap on your Samsung Galaxy S5? Are you worried that this might harm the phone’s water and dust resistance? No worries, you do not have to spend a lot of money on getting it repaired – you can easily do it yourself with this samsung galaxy s5 port cover replacement.
Replacing this part is easy and just about anyone can easily do it themselves. The video below will teach you how in just over 3 minutes:
It’s no surprise that your Samsung Galaxy s5 port cover broke off, because the flap is so regularly opened and closed for charging. Getting it fixed from a repair shop is costly but with this replacement part, you can do it yourself. You just need a small Phillips head screwdriver to install it, which is not included with this product.
• Made of chrome plastic that matches the S5, in silver color
• Can fix your Samsung Galaxy S5 within minutes
• Brand new
• Works with all S5 devices
• Fits perfectly and tightly to prevent dust and water from going inside
• Requires a small Phillips head screwdriver (NOT included)
Want to see more? Check out our Amazon Listing to read the reviews for yourself